Odor Removing Laundry Booster, 4 fl. oz.
Removes tough laundry odors with natural ingredients, using no synthetic fragrances, and no harmful ingredients. It's also biodegradable, and the container is recyclable.
ALL-PURPOSE ODOR REMOVER
Perfect for eliminating difficult odors from smoke odor, mildew odor, food odor, sweat odor, and much more. And it's not just for laundry: use to deodorize carpets, walls, kitchen counters, dishwashers, garbage disposals, and almost any surface.
SAFER FOR YOUR FAMILY
A non-harmful laundry deodorizer that's safer for people, pets, and the planet. No harsh chemicals, no synthetic fragrences, no alcohol, and no phthalates.
Remove tough laundry odors without the use of bleach to extend the life of your garments.
SMELLS NATURALLY NICE
Fresh Wave's plant-based ingredients include pine needle, lime, clove, anise, and cedarwood. Naturally smells like these plants, but scent vanishes as it goes to work, leaving your clothes fresh and odorless.
- Neutralizes odor molecules, doesn’t cover them up
- Made with natural ingredients, like water and plant oils
- No harsh chemicals, synthetic perfumes, alcohol, or phthalates
- Safer for children, pets, and the planet
- Product is biodegradable
HOW TO USE
As Laundry Additive
- Shake before using
- Add 2-3 capfuls during the wash or rinse cycle, depending on the strength of odors, in addition to your usual detergent
To Deodorize Front-Loading Washing Machine
- Wet a soft cloth with Laundry Booster
- Wipe rubber gasket, door, and any other visible seals
- Wipe dry
As All-Purpose Deodorizer
- Wet a soft cloth, or fill a mop bucket, with Laundry Booster
- Test on a small spot or surface first. Wipe down surfaces, flooring, walls, or other odor-causing areas
- Wipe dry
Proprietary natural plant oil blend; Trade Secret per Uniform Secrets Act (For more information, visit the International Fragrances Association's website at infraorg.org.)**, Lime Oil, Pine Needle Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Anise Oil, Clove Oil, Tocopherol Alpha, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, and Proprietary Preservatives. See full list of ingredients here.